Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 3 Mon April 21st 2008


Woke up to Sarong asking for assistance....pulling a tick from his side. It was really "in there" too. We warmed up a knife and held it close, the tick started backing out, then I pulled at it with tweezers for a bit, it looked really painful but Sarong didn't feel a thing! That excitement over, we walked the 5 miles to the Mt. Laguna store through the most beautiful section of trail yet! Tall Jeffery pines and shade, it was wonderful! At the store we split a pint of ice cream and got our resupply box, filled out some postcards and rested a bit then moved on and ended up hiking about 17 miles. Have to say that I LOVE my Mtn. Hardware canyon shirt. I got it on clearance because the color was discontinued (I love the color) but the mesh sides really let the air in. I'm impressed!

No comments: