Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 9 April 27th


My dad's b-day and I was able to call home and chat! yeah!
We got up early, had breakfast and then Oakey Girl gave us a ride back north to Warner Springs! We checked in at the Warner Springs Ranch (http://www.warnerspringsranch.com/) and showered and did laundry (really needed the laundry to be done) caught up on computer stuff (where I am right now) downloaded my pictures to this site and to my flashdrive (I did it!!) and now we are off to check out the hot springs! Yeah! My aching legs need the hot springs! So, that's it for now, heading out in the morning. Idyllwild is about 75 miles from here and we should be there in 4 days time! Over and out!! :)

1 comment:

Bluelight said...

Thanks for creating this blog for all us armchair thru-hikers. I love it. Great job so far. Sounds like you're having a blast. Hi to all we know

Bluelight